Zhejiang Chengxin Pharm & Chem Equipment Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Chengxin Pharm& Chem Equipment Co.,Ltd.,Ltd. specializes in pharmaceutical，chemical and petrochemical equipment R&D...
- Fermentation vessel is a kind of biochemical reaction equipment. This equipment can stir the bacteria in the suitable temperature and appropriate oxygen environment to make it fermentation in liquid medium, in which it can be mass propagation and secretion of antibiotic.
- Detailed description
- Configuration specification:
1. Its ratio of height to diameter (H/D): for bacterial Fermentation vessel, cylinder height H and tank D diameter ratio should be 2.2-2.5, the actinomycete Fermentation vessel H/D generally is 1.8-2.2.
2. Stirring transmission: generally it is belt reducer and gear reducer;
3. Mixing impeller: generally uses the arrow agitator + wide axial flow agitator;
4. Gas distributor : Adopting jet ejector which mounted on the bottom of the device;
5. Fermentation vessel heat transfer type: small tank (smaller than 5m³ ) adopts a jacket; large Fermentation vessel adopts several groups of vertical coils or horizontal coil or the outer half pipe. The larger Fermentation vessel adopts the units of coils and the outer half pipes;
6. Variable frequency speed control: According to the fermentation technology, the machine can implement different stirring speed to comply with various fermentation processes.